New Main Street Hanover Website
Main Street Hanover is proud to announce that earlier this year we launched a newly designed website. The website is the front door to our organization and serves multiple audiences including the Hanover community, downtown stakeholders, donors, and visitors. Having launched the old site in 2014 we recognized the need for a fresh look and additional features. We were looking for a website to align with Main Street Hanover’s current brand and mission, and elevate our online presence.
This new website will allow our organization to:
- Position Main Street Hanover (MSH) as the go-to organization on all things downtown Hanover with a current, mobile-friendly website.
- Tell the MSH story and highlight our progress and initiatives as we grow.
- Celebrate downtown Hanover businesses.
- Offer tools for those seeking to start a business in downtown Hanover.
- House a comprehensive list of downtown Hanover events and happenings.
- Highlight the history of Hanover in an accessible experiential way for visitors and those deciding whether to visit.
This project is being paid for through grant dollars from the York County Tourism Grant fund as a part of our Downtown Hanover History & Marketing Project.
We hope you enjoy some of the exciting features like our improved business directory with parking locations, our signature event pages, and community event calendar.
While we are so excited to have launched the site there are a few items we are still finalizing. Those exciting things to come include walking tours and visitor itineraries.
We hope you’ll visit our new site now and check back with us this spring to see what we’re sharing to kick-off the warm weather season in downtown!