Spooky Saturday in Downtown Hanover
HANOVER, PA. – Don’t be afraid to come to Downtown Hanover on Saturday October 11th as Main Street Hanover and all the Downtown merchants serve up some frighteningly good deals for October’s Second Saturday!
Join the celebration and look for exclusive items and in-store specials from participating merchants.
“Spooky Saturday” promotions and events include:
- The Frame Shop & Gallery 22 Baltimore Street 20% off any jewelry item! Get free conservation glass with any custom framing order.
- Hanover Area Arts Guild 32 Carlisle Street Come see the One Man Show by our own Keith Stambaugh, of Warehouse Gourmet – see the magic that comes out of the Spider Hole Studio. Curious? You’ve got to see this!
- Hanover Valley Presbyterian Church 133 Carlisle Street Open Mic Café at Hanover Valley from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. featuring live music from local musicians!
- Stephen W. Eyer Jewelers 130 Carlisle Street HALF OFF selected Sterling Silver handcrafted jewelry pieces!
- Timeline Arcade 22 Carlisle Street Come learn some new Tricks at the LARGEST ARCADE in the State of Pennsylvania! Great fun for the entire family – open until 2 a.m.
- Furs by Susan 1 Frederick Street Join us on Saturday from 10 to 3 for our Spring Transition Geiger Trunk Show! See the colors and fashions for 2015 – Refreshments and Gifts, plus Show orders receive a discount!
- Christopher Cringle’s Hanover Farmer’s Market October is breast cancer awareness month! Shop all pink light bulbs and light sets at 25% OFF! Don’t forget the large selection of fall, harvest and Halloween light sets and bulbs!
- Common Ground Farms Hanover Farmer’sMarket 20% OFF for all seniors and veterans
- Fair Corner Crafts Hanover Farmer’s Market Come shop our Halloween and Fall baby and kitchen items!
- Laura Smith Hanover Farmer’s Market 20% OFF any in-stock Fuller Brush or Stanley Home Products Pink brushes or cloths.
- Randy’s Dream for Me Hanover Farmer’s Market Special Halloween, Fall, sports teams and spiritual pillows!
- Sally’s Doll Boutique Hanover Farmer’s Market Halloween is coming! Come and see our doll costumes – princess, witches, mermaid and more. Free pot pal with purchase.
- Janette Jewelers 25 York Street Compare our REPAIR prices & Quality to theirs. We guarantee you’ll be spooked!! Come Check Out Our NEW Spooktacular Silver Line! Great Prices, Great Quality& Great New Looks at Janette Jewelers
- Treasures 1 York Street Sample Treats from the newly expanded Home Bar and Hostess gift selections! Be the “hostess-with-the-mostest” for all of you tailgate parties. Special on all Bang Candy Drink Syrups – only 3 for $20.
With a mission to expand the economic capacity of Downtown Hanover, thus improving the business environment, enhancing the quality of place, and increasing community synergy, Main Street Hanover brings together diverse community interests and resources to promote the economic vitality, architectural heritage and cultural vibrancy of the downtown business district. The initiative is overseen by the York County Economic Alliance.
As the second largest population center in York County, the Hanover area significantly impacts the overall economy of South Central Pennsylvania. Through increased partnership to implement Main Street Hanover, Hanover Borough, Hanover Area Chamber of Commerce and the York County Economic Alliance are committed to expanding the region’s economic capacity.
# # #
Senior Manager, Economic Development & Main Street Hanover
York County Economic Alliance
Please wait a few minutes before you try again.